PAYCOLLECT is a unique stand alone (API friendly) "on the street" teller solution. It is a seamless communication tool that bridges the gaps between financial institutions and their paying customers, across markets and countries, by taking banking services to them wherever they are.
- A Laptop or desktop computer
- Smartphone android phone (with internet connectivity)
- A mobile bluetooth printer (optional)
No. It is a stand-alone non-banking software.
Visit paycollect.cellcore.com.ng to sign up for your preferred plan or paycollect.cellcore.com.ng/free for a free test account.
Click the recover password link below the login box to recover your forgotten details.
Log in to your dashboard and click on the agent menu
- Go to the agents tab.
- Click on the human icon at the far right of the agent you wish to disable. A form will pop up.Click on the status drop down option to see the the enable/disable.
- Click the customers icon on the dashboard homepage.
- Click the "View new customer" button
- Check the small box to the left of the temporary customer you wish to convert and click the convert icon on the page.
Login to your dashboard and click the renew subscription button on the left sidebar of the page.
- When the allocated FREE sms for a plan is exhausted, banks/institutions can buy new units at ₦3.00.
- Login to your dashboard and click the 'buy extra sms units' button on the left sidebar of the page
Go to playstore and search for PAYCOLLECT
- New customers can only be created from the app.
- Login to the app,
- Click on the customers tab then click on "CREATE NEW".
- Hold on to the generated receipt
- Go to the History menu on the app. Enter the account number of the customer
- Click on the ROLLBACK TRANSACTION button below the transaction you made the mistake
- Contact your office to confirm the rollback.
Go to Google playstore to update the app. Playstore will notify you anytime there is a new update.
Agent login details can only be changed by the bank administrator handling the web dashboard. So contact your administrator.
Yes, PAYCOLLECT is API friendly and can be fully integrated with compatible financial softwares/websites
No, not yet. Soon you may be able to use PAYCOLLECT app without mobile data
Check our error message page
Simply Notify your bank.